Neil and Wendy Evans
This Access Statement for Castle Farm Holidays is an honest description of the current situation which we hope will enable potential guests to make a decision as to how we meet their needs.
- The Farm entrance leads in from the lane, and is automatically lit at night.
- Parking space reserved for disabled guests.
- The driveway to the parking area is smooth asphalt.
- All the caravans have steps from the ground to the entrance doorways.
- The pathways are well-lit at night.
- The entrance doors to the caravans are 56cm - 70cm (depending on the caravan).
- The entrance width of the shower room is 46cm - 50cm (depending on the caravan). Each shower room contains a handrail, and a non-slip mat.
- The entrance to all the bedrooms is 46cm - 50cm wide (depending on the caravan).
- The fridge in the farm house may be used for personal medicines that require very low temperatures.
- There is a telephone in the farm house lobby for emergency calls (999) only.
- We are happy to provide any help or assistance our guests may require.